Fulfilled by our friends at Shinesty
Now that drugs are bigger than above-ground pools, there's a market to be had for Neon Rave suits. Are fellow ravers going to think you're the fanny pack, rave blazer-wearing kingpin with enough illegal vices to sedate all of Coachella? Yes. But isn't that what rave clothing is for? Whether you buy just the rave blazer or the whole neon suit, we're here to tell you it's going to be good. Real Good.
*Editor's Note: This was written at high noon at the Gold Pan Saloon after a few Dark 'n' Stormies and a sticky J-bird.
- Brand: Shinesty
- Designed in Boulder, CO
- Material: Made of Premium 100% Polyester aka the type of material that makes you look like a gawd damn GQ model.
- Crafted with fully-fused front panels and collar, horsehair-canvas internal structuring
- External double welt flap pockets and single welt chest pocket; four internal double welt pockets so you can stash cigars, flasks, or any other vices you deem necessary
- Horn buttons that look so nice they'll make Ralph Lauren jealous
- Rave pants sold separately so you can make a whole rave suit out of this.
- Perfect for EDM concerts, raves, festivals, 90s parties, and matching bowling alley carpets.